pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

12.09.2005

White Out

I woke up about fifteen minutes ago, and it's a Winter goddamn Wonderland outside. Seriously, we must have gotten at least four inches of snow in the last six hours since I went to sleep. It's fairly spectacularly pretty from where I'm sitting; the big trees outside my window have every little branch blanketed in the white stuff, and I can't see one footprint on the snow anywhere.

This would all be well and good if I could sit inside all day and read the new InStyle and watch movies, but it's the last day of classes so I think some physics is in order. So Gwenyth Paltrow and my West Wing DVD's will have to wait a few hours.

Weather is awfully pretty, right up until the moment you have to go out in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home