pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

12.12.2005

CHannukah list (that's with a ch, as in ahhhCHoooooo.)

The semi-annual list of shit I want. (Also known as: very good procrastination technique. Reading period = very little reading happening.)

So, in no particular order, here are a bunch of things that I certainly wouldn't say no to, should someone give them to me this holiday season. In fact, I would write a very nice thank you note on my fancy stationary if I got any of these things.

-Horseshoe Necklace by Early Jewelry

Because it's pretty, okay? All silver and simple. I don't wear necklaces much, but I think I would if i had this one.







-Grey's Anatomy Season 1 DVDs
I'm pretty addicted to this show. The main character is kind of a bore, but the writing is really clever and the ensemble oveall is pretty great. Plus, I'm a sucker for decent medical dramas. Seriously, I started watching ER religiously when I was eleven (and not just for George Clooney, though I had a serious thing for him when I was like 14. We have the same birthday. IT'S MEANT TO BE.) Anyway. Grey's Anatomy is very good. So I want the DVDs.





-Custom Silver Bracelet, by GK Designs
I think this is a really cool update on old ID bracelets. Kinda funky, really excellent for everyday wear. Not sure what I would put on mine though. It's the kind of thing I wish I had a very thoughtful boyfriend to get me, but alas...







-Paspartou Tote, by Rebecca Haas
I love this bag. Much too expensive, but so. damn. cute. In all the colors, please. The straps look like they'd be exactly the right length, and how awesome would that bag be for going to class in Spring?

(I clearly spend too much time on elsewares.com.)



-Holiday Tea Sampler, by Adagio Teas
I've become a prodigious tea junkie in the last six months or so. I have a whole bunch of kinds in my room here at school, and I love having a big old mug of tea while I read for class every night. It's wintertime, which means lots of tea. These holiday teas look especially tasty.





-Wedding Crashers
Not sure if I want this one because it was incredibly funny (which it was, unexpectedly), or because I saw it with J last summer. I've been thinking about him a lot lately, and I think I'm going to give him a call when I'm in the city so we can get together. So I want the movie, and maybe the guy I saw it with. Only one is available at amazon.com, though.







That's about all I can think of now, with the exception of the hundred or so things on my Amazon Wish List. Lots of nerdy American or New York history-type books, DVDs, music. iPod speaker dock. Fun things.

Of course, I still want a baby panda. Coming soon to Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home