pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

9.17.2005

Things I Know

Here are some things I know right now:

"so pissed off right now" is a frustratingly passive-agressive away message.

Plum pits are good to suck on, especially on long drives through the Berkshires.

By the end of this weekend, I will have read Alexis de Toqueville's Democracy in America in its entirety. Just how this will happen is up in the air, but happen it must, so happen it shall.

Sports Night was a great show.

I know that my favorite season is baseball season, but rugby season is a close second.



Today was the first half of our big-season opening tournament. We got pretty well killed in our first game, but it was against the second-best team in the country, so I was prepared to deal with that. But that game tired the hell out of my team, so we fell hard in our second match, which we could have won. Oh well...two more games tomorrow, and starting with another 5:15am departure from campus. I should feel great come Monday.


Also?

Thursday night I got reeeeeal drunk and brought home a very cute freshman football player. For a C-span-watching nerd, I got some game.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home