pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

8.23.2005

Floating

News O' The Week: I will soon be the proud owner of a Casio Exilim Z55 digital camera. 5.0MP, 2.5" screen, the size of a deck of cards. I'm very excited.

Here are some pictures taken on other people's digital cameras this weekend, at my parents new lake house. Nanno and Crazybrains came up, and we all pretended not to be city people for a few hours.

The setting:












a float so giant the three of us almost passed out blowing it up:



and some tasty, tasty, gazpacho (courtesy of The Mom).





It's been a good summer.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/24/2005 6:28 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Looks like SO much fun. Man, I miss "real" summers. All the more reason for me to go back to school for that master's in education. Journalism is brutal ... no 2 month summer breaks! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home