pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

6.22.2005

Lightweight

Went to a party tonight at a friend of Steve's house. I didn't stay long since I have to be at work at 9 tomorrow, but it was fun. Good to meet some new people. I had two beers (mmmm, Brooklyn India Pale Ale) and kinda got buzzed. I'm officially a complete lightweight...I guess that's what happens when you barely drink for a month and a half. Though it is a good thing to let my liver regenerate for the summer, before I beat it into submission when I get back to school .

3 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger mquest said…

    I always thought your liver was like a wine cork-- It must remain near alcohol or it will dry out and become worthless.

     
  • At 6/24/2005 1:28 AM, Blogger Savage Tan said…

    I concur. But of course I'm saying that after 2 glasses of wine at dinner, 4 or 5 beers, and several crazy ass shots that I'll never remember in the morning. So, drink on, sista!

     
  • At 6/24/2005 1:29 AM, Anonymous Stacey said…

    Oops, that was me on a friend's computer ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home