pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

5.16.2005

Well, that's three hours of my life that I'll never get back...

I just spent three hours watching the Bachelor with some girls that live on my floor.

Three. Hours.

I'm just going to have to live with the fact that even though I have twenty pages of writing due this week, I chose to sit there and watch Charlie "not as cute as Jerry" O'Connell and Chris "my other job is hosting Designers' Challenge on HGTV" Harrison.

He ended up with Sarah, if you were wondering (...which you weren't, because noone with half a brain watches this show).

2 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2005 4:24 AM, Anonymous Michelle said…

    I've just always thought if you're a reasonably good looking person and you need to humiliate yourself on nationwide tv to find someone to marry you, you might want to take a good look at your inner self. That show just annoys the hell out of me. LOL

     
  • At 5/17/2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous CT said…

    I hope at least the girls were hot. (Oh wait, you're a girl...)

    I know the feeling. I watched the two-hour "Survivor" finale the other night, with friends who were far more into such craptacular fare than I ever will be.

    But on the bright side, the experience inspired some "Survivor" spinoffs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home