pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

3.10.2005

A little of everything today...

I'm taking a break from everything and watching one of my favorite movies of all time, Real Genius.


Chris Knight: You didn't touch anything, did you?
Mitch: No.
Chris Knight: Good. Because all of my filth is arranged in alphabetical order. This, for instance, is under 'H' for "toy.
Mitch: What is it?
Chris Knight: It's a penis stretcher. Do you want to try it?
Mitch: No.
Chris Knight: I'm just kidding. It's yet another in a long series of attempts to avoid responsibility.


Val Kilmer (who has no sideburns at all in this movie. Literally no hair on the side of his face) plays a genius in college working with Mitch, a 15-year-old genius (and some other people) and they are developing this laser for a professor, who turns out to be evil, and the laser turns out to be a part of an evil government weapon to kill people from outer space. It's one of the funniest, most quotable movies ever. Seriously. Awesome beyond awesome.

Also, my very first real spring break trip ever begins in 9 days. I'm going to the Dominican Republic with a bunch of my rugby teammates. We're all really excited. I would be slightly more excited if I was in better bathing suit-shape, but whatever man. T -9 days 'til beach-&-booze time for an entire week. Niiiice.

In my English class today we were talking about Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God. My prof is an older African American gentlemen, and very...professorial. Lots of cardigans worn over shirts and ties with tie tacks, and a beard that he strokes thoughtfully. So when he brought The Funny today, I was surprised. In one part of the book the main character's first husband is going to buy a mule so she can plow the fields with him.

Prof. S. commented: "His & hers plowing mules...like his & hers jetskis. " (thoughtful pause) "Well, not really."

Hee. I like school.

3 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2005 8:53 PM, Blogger carrie said…

    i love funny, quotable movies

     
  • At 3/10/2005 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "It's a moral imperative!"

    I just love that movie! If you haven't seen it, check out Better Off Dead with John Cusack for another hilarious, classic 80's movie with quotable dialogue...
    "I want my two dollars!"

     
  • At 5/01/2006 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    penile pill I have found a proven technique anyone can implement to very simply enlarge their love-muscle in very little time and effort. I've been able to generate an extensive gain in size and girth. This product is the most effective I've found online. People just like you attaining the gains they fancy with very little struggle. Stop stressing about a little phallus, low confidence, never leave your mate unsatisfied again, and start on living your life the way YOU pick with a bigger, harder, and wider love-muscle! - Please visit penile pill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home