pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

3.13.2005

Laundry, and HOLY SHIT it's snowing again

I discovered this morning that I am so completely out of clothes that I had to borrow a sweatshirt from the Dish just to go down to the laundry room. The situation is officially dire. I just hope I have enough quarters.

In weather news, the snow here is officially never, ever stopping. I read it on the internet, which means it's true. Luckily, in a week I will be in Punta Cana, where the forcast for next weekend is 82 and mostly sunny. Now that is what we call a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/14/2005 11:23 AM, Anonymous Dave Diamond said…

    in the good old days, people went to the laundry room naked when they ran out of clothes. what is the world coming to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home