pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

3.28.2005

I'm Baaaa-aaaack

So I'm back from the DR. I'll just say for now that it was totally awesome and relaxing, and I have a very nice tan.

Here's a picture from our flight to Santo Domingo, last Saturday. I'll post more as I get 'em off of my camera and from my friends.



We decided to be huge losers and wear our matching t-shirts that we had made (front: giant flamingo and drink on tiny island, saying "WWRFC Spring Break '05", back: "I apologize in advance to the peoples of the Dominican Republic for any damage to persons and/or property that we might cause".)


Now I'm back in NYC. Saw Nanno Saturday night before she went back to school yesterday, and then yesterday went to the Cloisters with Crazybrains to get some culture and for her to prep for a job interview there. Today I am emptying my suitcase and watching too much TV.

I love Spring Break.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2005 7:23 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    Ahh, Dominican Republic, most lazy, relaxing, luxurious holiday I've ever had :) I love the Caribbean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home