pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

3.16.2005

Bad day, funny comic.

By this time tomorrow I should be on a bus to NYC.

I have to write a paper and take an exam before that, so it's not as good as it sounds. I don't have high hopes for my chem test...I'm picturing a situation where I sit down to take it and do a little Inigo Montoya move, where I ask my ancestors to point my pencil in the right direction. As I said though, I'm not hopeful. I still have a few hours to do problems and study, so we'll see.

After the test I get to come home and write a 7-page paper that I've barely started reading for, so that should be a blast. I think it's going to be about the growth of TV news in the Sixties, with a focus on how the Kennedy assassination in '63 was covered. Maybe. Or something.

I was reading the Washington Post today, and as I do every day I checked out what Tom Toles (their editorial cartoonist) had drawn. I thought it was funny and was good political commentary, so here it is:





Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home