pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

2.14.2005

Ugh.

Tomorrow is my first lab session for inorganic chemistry. I spent a year struggling through two semesters of organic chem, and quite frankly was elated to escape with a C+ this past semester. I'd heard horror stories about orgo, and was completely thrilled to have lived through it. Inorganic was going to be a snap, I figured.

Turns out? I was totally wrong. I can't answer ANY of the questions I have to hand in before lab, and I'm not sure I even have a good handle on what it is I'll be doing tomorrow in the lab.

ugh.
ugh.
ugh.

I know what you're thinking. "Bex, you're an American studies major! What's with all the chem classes?" As it turns out, my biggest dream in life since I first worked in a hospital when I was 14 has been to become a doctor, which requires medical school, which requires four semesters of undergraduate chemistry. I am convinced that I will be a great doctor...if I only make it through undergrad science classes. It's frustrating because I know I'll never need all this organic chem and stuff to do what I want to do with my life, but med school requires it, so here I am. This is so, so, so frustrating.


ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home