pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

2.13.2005

Shhhh, don't tell!

I know a secret, and to avoid spilling it to anyone I actually know, I'll drop it down here. Hopefully this will cool me off until tomorrow night when it will no longer be a secret.

Jen's boyfriend, who finished school a few weeks ago (after the end of first semseter) and moved home to Baltimore, is driving 8 hours to surprise her tomorrow.

All together now: "awwwwwww." Too fucking cute.

I have to come up with a reason for her to not leave the dorm tomorrow between six and eight so she's home when he gets here. I'm trying to think up an appropriate scam. It shouldn't be terribly difficult, but I want to be creative. We'll see.

So, secret spilled. I feel much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home