pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

2.15.2005

My ipod has come back to me and oh god have I been missing it.

Predictably, I feel much better about the things I felt crappy about last night now, in the light of day. I got together with Devin and BH to do my chem stuff, and we figured it all out. The lab went well-- in fact, this is the earliest I've ever made it out of chem lab (under two hours!). Also, as the title suggests, my ipod is back in my posession. I left it at home two weeks ago, and my mother just sent it up here the other day. So now, two whole days before I go back to the city, my ipod has arrived in western MA. Whatever, I'm just happy we've been reunited.

I still feel crappy about the HSG stuff, but I'm realizing that I've got a lot going on, and my stuff with him was really just distracting me from some things at school. So it'll all be fine.

I have 342 pages of reading for my class on the sixties that is in exactly 21.5 hours, so I should get going on that. More here later, if I think of something good to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home