pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

2.23.2005

I used to say that orgo should orgoaway, but now I'm in inorganic chem, so I'll have to work on another un-funny play on words.

No real post today. I have a chem quiz (the prof calls it a quiz, but it's worth 10% of our grade, so I call it a 90-minute mindfuck that will screw up my GPA.) tomorrow, so it's going to be a long, miserable night full of bidentate chelate complexes and crystal field splitting energies.

ALSO. It appears that pushing20 is officially getting hits! If anyone is actually reading what I spew out here, please, for fuck's sake, leave me a comment. Or drop me an e-mail. Do something to prove to me you exist, and the internet isn't just fucking with me for today and my counter will go back to 23 tomorrow morning. If you're out there? SPEAK THE HELL UP. It's very difficult to hear what you're saying if you don't. (ETA: thank you, Junebugg. you are my very first commenter. I'll forgive you for posting it 8 times, because apparently I am much more in need of outside validation than I originally thought. 15 cool points to you, and anyone else who comments.)

5 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2005 12:19 AM, Blogger mquest said…

    I stopped by. Good luck with the chem test. I think I will leave now.

     
  • At 2/24/2005 1:03 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    I took paramedicine in college. Less complicated I'm sure.

    I guess you could count me as a hit, but I really don't exist. I work for the Internet and I am a code.

    Good day,

     
  • At 2/24/2005 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I exist!

    Tanya
    http://afropuffs.net

     
  • At 2/24/2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I'm leaving a comment! It is kind of annoying to see hits to your site but no comments. Hehe.

    Good luck on your test. I've been out of college for *gasp* almost seven years, but I remember all the stress. :)

     
  • At 2/25/2005 6:35 AM, Blogger Rich said…

    When people are surfing, they're mostly self-centered. They're looking for information, not to get involved (mostly) - Anytime I feel lonely on my blog, I take a walk around in my log files.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home