pushing20

maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -arthur miller

2.22.2005

College students are stupid...

and I fit right in.

I got home from my evening class and chem study group at around 11:30 last night. I always have concentration issues after having a class 7-9:30, so of course I wasted a bunch of time doing nothing. I read from about 12 til 1, when I started getting tired. I flipped on the TV in the common room, and was deeeeeelighted to find that an episode of the West Wing was on Bravo that I had never seen. Now, there are only like 10 episodes of the show that I've missed, mostly from season 5 or 6 I think, so I decided to watch. For two hours. So I was up 'til like 4am doing NOTHING, and now I'm tired as hell and have shit to do. And no chance of catching up on the z's this week...chem test Thursday night means tonight and tomorrow are dedicated to that. Plus, I have to read the autobiography of Charlayne Hunter-Gault for TOMORROW. I probably should have started yesterday, when I wasn't sleeping at all.

COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE STUPID, AND I AM THEIR GODDESS OF INTENSE STUPIDITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home